2013. szeptember 28., szombat

Álomzenék: Ray Charles


...ó azok a féltékenységi álmok...
...Ray Charles énekel a szenvedésről és a szorongásról, amit a kapcsolati bizonytalanságokról szóló álmok okozhatnak...


Ray Charles: I had a dream

Well, well I got a feeling
Things ain't goin' right
Come over baby
Let me tell you about my dream last night
You know I dreamed someone else
Is here with you
Doing all the things
That I used to do
Please don't let this dream come true
Tell me I'm not losin' you
Baby, say it was a dream.

Well, well you know I came home
And found you gone
I never felt so
So all alone
Oh with your voice
Ringin' in my ear
I just could not hold
Hold back my tears
Please don't let it come true
Tell me I'm not losin' you.
Oh say it was a dream.

Well, well, well it seems
That you love me no more
I never felt
Felt this way before
You were so cold
I wonder why
You didn't care
How much I cried
Baby please don't let it come true
Won't you say that I'm not losing you.
Oh say it was a dream.

Well, well, you know I begged you
Well come back fast
You know without you baby
I know I couldn't last
Oh but you would not listen
Listen to my plea
You turned around
And walked away from me
Now you know you can't let it come true now.
Tell me I'm not losin' you baby.
Won't you say it was a dream.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése